Chocolate at every meal? And healthy too? Now that’s a dream come true.
But let’s be honest, you had me at chocolate.
This page probably contains affiliate links—you can read more about our affiliate policy here.
Yep, chocolate’s got it all. It’s our period-beater, breakup-healer, …and not to mention romance-inducer (wink, wink).
So why not eat chocolate at every meal? Try these recipes for a full day of oh-so-yummy chocolatly (and healthy) goodness!
It’s not so hard to have chocolate at breakfast. It IS hard to make it healthy. These options are great ways to get your chocolate fix in the A.M.
- Hot Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie via Running with Spoons
- Healthy Double-Chocolate Breakfast Cookies via Whole and Heavenly Oven
- Chocolate Berry Bruschetta via Reluctant Entertainer
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl via Bakerita
This one’s a bit more tricky. I mean, how do you do you add chocolate to a salad? Well, apparently there is a way, and it looks divine.
- Mozzarella Strawberry Salad with Chocolate Vinaigrette via Taste of Home
- Triple Chocolate Beef Bean Chili via Saveur
- Chocolate BBQ Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwich via Eats Well With Others
- Okay, so this one is a bit of a combo – but we tried in on Superbowl Sunday and it is AWESOME. Take about 2 cups of Eats Well With Other’s Chocolate Beer Sauce and follow the instructions for the Sunday Glutton’s Slow Cooker Pulled Barbecue Chicken. Grab a pretzel roll and some coleslaw and you’ve got one of the best sandwiches EVER.
Of course you can always grab a Chocolate and Peanut Butter LaraBar (or heck, even a full-blown chocolate bar), but are you just a little bit intrigued by chocolate hummus?
- Sea Salt and Chocolate Hummus via Be Whole Be You
- Skinny Chocolate Fruit Dip via Grounded and Surrounded
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds via Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Energy Bites via Yummy Addiction
Somedays you just want to end the day with a nice, juicy steak. Add chocolate to this? Perfecto.
- Chocolate Balsamic and Blue Cheese Fillet
- Cocoa Chilli Flank Steak and Chocolate Almond Pesto via Abbey’s Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Mole via The Spunky Coconut